Frameworks Provide a Quick Start to Scalable Solutions
Ready-made Frameworks to Solve Manufacturing Challenges
Some manufacturing challenges require an existing tool or solution, and some require an entirely new approach. We understand how to build things that solve unique problems and have developed a number of “Quick Start Frameworks” that get you to a robust solution quickly and cost effectively. We take a truly agnostic approach to your challenges. Sometimes an off-the-shelf solution is the right approach and sometimes our quick start frameworks are a good fit.
COMPLETE SYSTEM CONNECTIVITY FOR AMRS, AGVS, AND MORE!
This solution framework, Logistics Integration Framework Technology (LIFT), serves as an abstraction layer between all of the interconnected systems. The LIFT framework, comprised of both an application and data layer, creates a unified, cohesive logistics solution on top of the existing shop floor and enterprise software systems as shown in Figure 2. The goal of LIFT is to simplify plant floor logistics by serving as the “technical plumbing” that allows information to flow seamlessly between systems as necessary.
In addition to making these complex logistical processes possible, the flexible framework offered by LIFT is easy for manufacturers to build upon in the future because it offers the following:
- Centralized business logic
- Seamless system-agnostic integration of all critical systems into a single, cohesive solution
- The ability to leverage previous successful implementations
- An abstraction layer between all existing systems
- Flexibility with a highly configurable, data-driven solution
A JUMP START TOWARD MES FUNCTIONALITY POWERED BY IGNITION
Flexware’s SparkMES™ framework, built-in Inductive Automation’s Ignition platform, provides a jump start toward MES functionality with a ready-made toolkit. Sometimes this framework is a good fit for a customer and sometimes it’s not. When Spark is a good fit, customers benefit from this rapid deployment solution. The framework’s ability to match processes and feature requirements, while improving user interface, all within budget, makes it an attractive option for the right environment. Let us explore with you if the SparkMES™ Framework is a good fit.
STANDARDIZATION MADE SIMPLE: AN IGNITION-BASED SCADA FRAMEWORK
Streamline your operations and take the guesswork out of SCADA screen creation with SparkSCADA™, built into Inductive Automation’s Ignition platform. With its scalability and pre-built ISA-101 compliant process object templates, creating consistent and efficient screens across your entire facility or enterprise has never been simpler. No programming is required, just connect to any PLC and let SparkSCADA™ work its magic for industries like manufacturing, oil and gas, power, and utilities.
Galaxy Object Manager
BULK EDITING ARCHESTRA OBJECTS EASILY – AVEVA BY WONDERWARE APPLICATION
The Galaxy Object Manager started as a special application designed to help users interface with a Wonderware Application Server Galaxy by use of comma-separated values (CSV) files. As other features were requested, it grew into an application that addressed other features to make changes more quickly and accurately within the ArchestrA Galaxy than using the normal GUI intensive interface. These advantages include:
- Editing large numbers of items quickly and easily in a spreadsheet format. This includes things like UDA arrays, extensions, and other object information
- Supports the export of objects in an easy-to-modify format which assists in assigning I/O, alarm messages, and descriptions
- Supports the export of extra object data (scripts and graphics) for easy edit and import at a later date
- Provides a means to delete hierarchical objects and templates easily, without the need to delete all the children objects first
- Helps assign I/O address to object instances based on CSV data output from a galaxy
- Enables objects to be renamed easily and simply
- Performs cascading attribute unlocks for all children Templates and Instances
AN ENTERPRISE-WIDE PLATFORM FIT FOR HIGH-SPEED, DISCRETE MANUFACTURING PROCESS
Acumence by Flexware, an enterprise-grade BI platform, makes real-time production data available wherever you are so you can identify and address issues before they happen. Currently operating in 48 plants in 22 countries, this enterprise-grade business intelligence platform is built specifically for high-speed, high-volume processes including the aluminum can manufacturing industry. It can be implemented quickly across multiple sites with minimal support requirements.
Ready to gain insight into your plant’s entire operation?
We are a solutions-oriented culture that embraces challenges; we will not walk away from a problem. Contact us today!