Fishers, Indiana: Flexware Innovation, a Fishers-based engineering technology firm for manufacturers, today announced a partnership with Sana Commerce to address the e-commerce needs of today’s changing business. Flexware Innovation’s Enterprise Solutions Team has long helped companies navigate the complexities of ERP, cloud, and digital transformation, and found a unique fit with Sana’s e-commerce solutions.
Timothy Banks, Flexware Senior Financial Solution Architect, explains the partnership, “Our clients are increasingly seeking e-commerce solutions that can be rapidly implemented, are scalable, and meet exacting security standards. Sana provides this and more. We’re pleased to offer Sana Commerce’s solution as part of our holistic, integrated enterprise solutions.”
“Flexware Innovation’s Enterprise Solutions Team provides a wealth of ERP, Microsoft Dynamics, and Axapta experience. Together with Sana Commerce’s integrated e-commerce platform, provides a solid foundation for companies moving more of their business online,” says Olesya Vardishvili, Partner Manager at Sana Commerce.
A Partnership Designed to Benefit Flexware Clients
A Sana Commerce solution provides a proven path to not only e-commerce, but also to a solution that is fully integrated with existing enterprise business systems for Flexware Innovation clients considering e-commerce. This partnership allows those customers to benefit from an ERP-integrated solution that also:
- Simplifies web store set up and ongoing maintenance,
- Boasts a real-time out-of-the-box integration,
- Streamlines payment processing and invoice management,
- And is scalable and secure.
About Flexware Innovation
Flexware Innovation is a trusted advisor to some of the world’s most successful, forward-thinking companies that need to integrate their business and production systems to maximize their resources. Founded in 1996, our highly skilled teams work side-by-side with customers to leverage technology to solve real business problems by providing best-in-class software development, automation engineering, manufacturing systems integration (MES, HMI/SCADA, & ERP), business intelligence solutions, Internet of Things (IoT) devices, and specialized product development. To learn more about Flexware Innovation, visit www.flexwareinnovation.com, and on LinkedIn.
Enterprise Solutions for Manufacturers
The following is a list of common enterprise solutions offered by Flexware to its clients:
- Enterprise Architecture: From assessment to selection to implementation, we are advocates for you and your business to ensure a right-sized approach.
- Systems Upgrades: Whether facing a Microsoft Dynamics or legacy system upgrade, customers depend upon our Upgrade Assessment, Express Upgrade, and related services.
- Managed Services: Let us stay on top of the systems, apps, and connections that make up your ERP system, freeing you up to do the things you do best.
- ERP Health Assessments: Where are you in utilizing your ERP effectively? Where are the gaps? What are the risks? The Health Check will provide the answers you need.
- Digital Transformation & Cloud Solutions: Digital transformations are unique to each business, but this is a road we have traveled many times and will expertly guide you from “here” to “there.”
- Business Process Improvement: IT systems are only as effective as the processes they support. Only after processes are optimized will we find suitable solutions to support and enhance them.
Learn more about Flexware’s Enterprise Solutions Team: https://www.flexwareinnovation.com/services/enterprise-solutions
About Sana Commerce
Sana helps businesses around the world to realize their full e-commerce potential. They offer a shortcut to e-commerce. How? Through seamless integration with SAP and Microsoft Dynamics. The e-commerce solution leverages existing information and data – transforming this knowledge base into powerful and user-friendly web stores.
Sana Commerce is a certified Microsoft Dynamics and SAP partner. Sana is the driving force behind over 1,200 web stores around the world, due to its innovative approach and strong partner network. www.sana-commerce.com
We’d love to hear about your e-commerce needs.
Director of Marketing
I’m drawn to better and smarter ways of working and communicating. Many times that involves technology. Sometimes it doesn’t. Either way, work can and should be improved – continuously. I’m drawn to the mission of Flexware Innovation for these reasons. We’re committed to unleashing the potential of technology, freeing up leaders to focus on what’s next.