Fishers, Indiana: Flexware Innovation, a Fishers-based engineering technology firm for manufacturers, today announced a partnership with Dynaway to address the Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) needs of modern manufacturing. Flexware Innovation’s Enterprise Solutions Team has long helped companies navigate the complexities of enterprise systems, including ERP, cloud, and digital transformation. Flexware found a unique fit with Dynaway’s physical asset maintenance expertise.
Timothy Banks, Flexware Senior Financial Solution Architect, explains the partnership, “Our clients are successful only when they are fully operational. Dynaway’s solution and integration with Microsoft Dynamics made it a natural partnership for our enterprise work.”
A Partnership Designed Around Flexware Clients
For Flexware Innovation clients considering EAM, Dynaway not only provides a proven solution, but one that is fully integrated with Microsoft Dynamics. This partnership allows those customers to benefit from an ERP-integrated solution that proves many benefits…
- Centralized Information: Keep tabs on your assets, what they need, who is responsible for them, and when they need attention. Imagine the convenience of all schedules and reports in one place.
- Smart Asset Tracking: Allow the system to learn and inform you about your assets and their needs as it collects real-time data from an integrated and automated shop floor.
- Resolve Issues Quickly: Remain compliant with warranties and stay ahead of any unexpected issues.
- Maintenance Management: Even with routine maintenance equipment wears down requiring a good management strategy. A good EAM solution also helps you meet safety and environmental requirements.
- Downtime Reduction: Automatically track downtime while allowing manually entries all in order to understand downtime costs and ultimately to avoid them.
About Flexware Innovation
Flexware Innovation is a trusted advisor to some of the world’s most successful, forward-thinking companies that need to integrate their business and production systems to maximize their resources. Founded in 1996, our highly skilled teams work side-by-side with customers to leverage technology to solve real business problems. We provide best-in-class software development, automation engineering, manufacturing systems integration (MES, HMI/SCADA, & ERP), business intelligence solutions, Internet of Things (IoT) devices, and specialized product development. To learn more about Flexware Innovation, visit www.flexwareinnovation.com, and on LinkedIn.
Enterprise Solutions for Manufacturers
The following is a list of common enterprise solutions offered by Flexware to its clients:
- Enterprise Architecture: From assessment to selection to implementation, we are advocates for you and your business to ensure a right-sized approach.
- Systems Upgrades: Whether facing a Microsoft Dynamics or legacy system upgrade, customers depend upon our Upgrade Assessment, Express Upgrade, and related services.
- Managed Services: Let us stay on top of the systems, apps, and connections that make up your ERP system, freeing you up to do the things you do best.
- ERP Health Assessments: Where are you in utilizing your ERP effectively? Where are the gaps? What are the risks? The Health Check will provide the answers you need.
- Digital Transformation & Cloud Solutions: Digital transformations are unique to each business, but this is a road we have traveled many times and will expertly guide you from “here” to “there.”
- Business Process Improvement: IT systems are only as effective as the processes they support. Only after processes are optimized will we find suitable solutions to support and enhance them.
Learn more about Flexware’s Enterprise Solutions Team: https://www.flexwareinnovation.com/services/enterprise-solutions
Dynaway focuses exclusively on maintenance software built for Microsoft Dynamics platforms. The company offers maintenance solutions for Microsoft Supply Chain Management (F&O), AX 2012 and Business Central platforms. Dynaway EAM (sold to Microsoft in 2018) is now an integral part of Microsoft Dynamics, re-branded as “Microsoft Asset Management.” Learn more about Dynaway: www.dynaway.com.
We’d love to hear about your ERP and EAM needs.
Director of Marketing
I’m drawn to better and smarter ways of working and communicating. Many times that involves technology. Sometimes it doesn’t. Either way, work can and should be improved – continuously. I’m drawn to the mission of Flexware Innovation for these reasons. We’re committed to unleashing the potential of technology, freeing up leaders to focus on what’s next.