System Integration and Automation Engineering Remote & Field Support Services
Flexware Innovation’s highly qualified engineers work side-by-side with clients to solve complex manufacturing obstacles to maintain productivity and minimize downtime by providing best-in-class software development, automation engineering, manufacturing systems integration, and business intelligence solutions.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) has brought unprecedented closures and shifts in demand, but as an essential infrastructure business, we know you need to ensure that you can provide continued service no matter what comes your way. Keeping you up and running is our number one goal, whether in the field or remotely.
Remote & Field Manufacturing Support Services
We’re in this together, and as part of our response to COVID-19, we are committed to providing a safe environment for our clients and our team by offering field and remote manufacturing support services. We can provide onsite field support within CDC guidelines utilizing social distancing protocol and health and safety cleanliness procedures.
Our skilled engineers can troubleshoot remotely or in the field to identify the source of issues that can occur with complex control systems, regardless of which platform you are running.
REMOTE & FIELD SUPPORT SERVICES FOR MANUFACTURERS:
- Controls network analysis
- Troubleshooting and programming PLCs
- Viewing and controlling your HMI
- Zoom meeting and web camera connection for assistance
- Remote support for field technicians
- Emergency support 24/7
- Remote Monitoring for critical assets and processes
- Start-up support
- Life-cycle planning, project planning and FEED Studies
- Virtual demos and education
FOR PLANT STARTUP & COMMISSIONING
COMMON CONTROLS AND AUTOMATION ENGINEERING SERVICES:
- PLC: programming and troubleshooting
- Drives: loading parameters, clearing drive startup faults
- Communication Cards: lost IP info, communication faults, speed/duplex mismatch, DHCP failures
- HMI Server: unintended patch installs, HMI client fails to load, server/client communication lost
- Historian: data-logs not running, trends failing to load/run