Ignition Core Training Overview
Flexware Innovation is conducting this 5-day training course covering the core features of Ignition by Inductive Automation. Whether you are a new user of Ignition or an existing user looking to discover the full breadth of Ignition’s capabilities, this is the course for you! You will get an in-depth look at the architecture of Ignition, involving the interactions between PLCs and SQL databases. You will learn how successful projects are planned and executed from start to finish. Both Vision and Perspective will be used in class for HMI design.
The course is five days long, with class from 9 AM – 4 PM Eastern Time on Monday through Thursday and from 9 AM – 12 PM on Friday, with time for Q&A from 1 – 4 PM. The curriculum includes lectures, demonstrations, and the creation of a live project that gives each student hands-on experience with all major features of Ignition. The format of the course encourages students to ask questions relevant to specific projects they have planned.
Topics that will be covered:
- Connect to PLCs and SQL Databases
- Ignition Tags (OPC, Memory, Expression, Complex UDT)
- Tag Historian
- Transaction Groups
- Vision Clients, Windows, & Navigation
- Components, Properties, and Bindings
- Visualization Templates and Indirection
- Alerting and Notification
- Security & Authentication
- Perspective Pages, Views, & Components
- And more…
Have questions about the training?
If you require any assistance, please contact Ashley by email or phone at 574-312-0160.
June 5-9, 2023
Ignition Core Training
August 14-18, 2023
Ignition Core Training
Can’t attend these dates?
Subscribe and be the first to know when dates are published.
$2,750 USD (single attendee or first attendee in a group)
$2,200 USD (additional attendees in a group)
Mon – Thurs | 9:00AM – 4:00 PM EDT
Fri | 9:00AM – 1:00PM EDT
Registration Fee Details
The standard workshop fee is $2,750 USD.
- Included in the registration fee are the use of a classroom laptop, all class materials, lunch each day of training, refreshments throughout the class (coffee, soft drinks, snacks), and a few evening activities. All travel costs are the responsibility of each participant.
- This is an in-person class located in Central Indiana. No virtual options are available for this class. For virtual training, please see the schedule of classes on Inductive Automation’s website.
Group Discounts (USD):
- First Attendee: $2,750
- Each Additional Attendee: $2,200
- Totalcare support discounts do not apply to Flexware Innovation hosted classes.
- Cancellations received 30 days or more before the class start date will receive a 100% refund minus a 3% administrative and processing fee (4% for cancellations outside of the U.S.).
- Cancellation received with less than 30 days’ notice is not eligible for refund, but the participant will receive a credit good for a make-up class within 12 months of cancellation, OR the registration is fully transferable to another individual without penalty. Please inform organizers of changes.
Ignition Core Training Registration:
- LOCATION: Register for the in-person Ignition Core Training at Flexware Innovation in Fishers, Indiana.
- GROUP DISCOUNTS NOTE: The first person of a group must use the standard registration fee of $2,750 USD. All remaining group members are invited to register with the $2,200 USD registration link.
In that time, he has architected and implemented many large-scale MES and OEE Ignition solutions across many different industries, including automotive,
steel, food and beverage, emerging technology, etc. One of these projects was honored with Inductive Automation’s Firebrand Award. Eric always strives
to architect and deliver highly configurable and expandable solutions that will grow and evolve with the customer into the future.
The training will be held at Flexware Innovation’s Headquarters. The address is 12 Municipal Drive, Suite 200, Fishers, IN 46038, USA.
Park on the North Side of the building in the large parking lot (pictured). The doors on this side of the building are the Main Entrance. Find our offices on the 2nd Floor, Suite 200.
NOTE: Most GPS Apps will direct you to the South side of the building. Do not park here. While there are a few parking spaces along the road, Flexware offices are not accessible through the South doors.
Map, parking instructions, hotels
These hotels are within a 5-minute drive of Flexware’s offices.
11455 Ikea Way
Fishers, Indiana 46037
(room rate of $115 when available)
11575 Commercial Dr,
Fishers, IN 46038
After a full day of learning, join fellow students and facilitators for fun and relaxing evening activities in and around Indianapolis.