You Ask, We Answer.
MES Q&A FOR MANUFACTURERS
Tuesday, November 17, 2020 | 12-1pm (EST)
An Open, Q&A Format Virtual Panel Discussion
Join us on 11/17 for a virtual panelist discussion on Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES).
Is your organization considering how to incorporate MES solutions into your manufacturing operations? When reviewing your processes and systems has implementing or improving your manufacturing execution systems (MES) risen to the top of your discussions? Perhaps, you’re a manufacturing leader with questions or need a second opinion about an MES challenge you are facing or about to implement?
In the world of manufacturing, continuous improvement is a must, and operational leaders spend considerable time reviewing options to meet business needs and goals. Let us help take the guesswork out of it.
Join us this month for a virtual, panel discussion on manufacturing execution systems (MES). This event is an open, Q&A format and will be moderated by Scott Whitlock, the President of Flexware Innovation, as a panel of MES experts answers questions from participants. We look forward to hearing where you are in your journey and what questions you have.
Flexware has over twenty-five years of experience implementing commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) MES packages, building on top of integration solutions, and developing custom solutions for manufacturers.
- A quick introduction to MES
- Meet the expert panelist
- Open Q&A for participants to ask the panel questions
- How do you justify an MES solution?
- Should I start with one facility, or target multiple sites simultaneously?
- What is the difference between MES and MOM?
- Should I keep adding features to my legacy solution built by our internal team?
- What if I still have Access databases in my eco system?
- Won’t IIoT and Digital Manufacturing make all of this easier in the future? What about 5G?
- How do I prepare to support an MES system once I get it and it is turned over to me?
Tuesday, November 17, 2020
12 – 1PM (EST)
Virtual Zoom Call
Meet the Panelists
VP OF PRODUCTS
VP OF ENGINEERING
VP OF OPERATIONS
SR. INTEGRATION MANAGER