What exactly is a FlexDog? Let us explain.
A FlexDog is the most unique and rare of all manufacturing engineers. It’s a certain breed of engineer that is highly sought after by OEMs nationwide. It’s an engineer that lives and breathes technology and loves to problem solve, yet has an innate drive to help people. He or she always does their best and humbly serves others.
- Do you love drawing diagrams and flow charts on whiteboards? You might be a FlexDog.
- Do you love to tinker around and build stuff? You might be a FlexDog.
- In your younger years, did you try to turn your Dad’s riding lawn mower into a golf cart? You might be a FlexDog.
- Do you enjoy thinking about the future and how to make technology smarter? You might be a FlexDog.
- Do you grab a hold of a project from get-go and guarantee its success? You might be a FlexDog.
- Are you a rare Myers-Briggs type INTJ? You might be a FlexDog.
- Do you enjoy solving technical challenges and putting the “puzzle pieces” together? You might be a FlexDog.
- Do you prefer work/life balance, a regular schedule and time for the family? You might be a FlexDog.
- Do you enjoy helping others and being thoughtful? You might be a FlexDog.
- Are you looking for a challenge? You might be a FlexDog.
OEMs nationwide in industries such as automotive, aerospace, food and beverage, energy, life sciences and agriculture trust Flexware Innovation Inc.’s engineering contracting and hiring program to identify FlexDog manufacturing engineers for placement in key automation engineering roles within their organizations – engineering positions focused on control systems, information systems, system integrations and software.
Why are we so good at finding the perfect FlexDog engineers?
Because we know our clients. We know their manufacturing inside and out. We know the right questions to ask of potential candidates, and we know what it takes to work within each client’s facility. We are FlexDogs and we know our clients want the same caliber of engineer as our own team.
Looking to fill an automation engineer, control engineer, software engineer or MES engineer position? Let our team help you identify the perfect match – a FlexDog.
Did you answer yes to many of the above FlexDog questions? Then you might just be “FlexDog” material. I would love to chat more! Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director of Talent Management
Proud father of two. Golf enthusiast. Enjoy creating new connections.