Designing HTML5 industrial applications that run natively on any mobile device and web browser
NOTE: This Perspective Class is held in-person at Flexware Innovation Headquarters in Fishers, Indiana.
Learn how to design high-quality, high-performance screens and HMIs for desktops, mobile devices, and everything in between. Make your industrial applications more powerful by accessing mobile-device sensors and cameras. This Perspective Training Course will give you the skills you need to leverage these features in your industrial application.
Learn how to use and design with the powerful layout features in the Perspective Module. You will learn to work with new container types and create a complex navigation strategy within a design project that automatically adjusts between desktop and mobile environments. This course will use Python scripting and database queries to show additional features in Perspective such as using the mobile app as a barcode scanner, uploading files, and adding dynamic location-driven maps to your project.
This course gives you the opportunity to earn a Gold certification during class. Labwork prompts will be assigned at the end of each day and reviewed the following morning. Students must attend a minimum of 4 days to earn certification. Gold Certifications require a Core certification before they are valid.
Class is held Monday – Friday from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM Pacific time with time for labwork and Q&A at the beginning and end of class each day. On Friday class ends at 3:00 PM.
Prerequisite Prior Ignition experience is highly recommended, and visiting the Perspective section of the Inductive University will be a helpful starting point. You will have the opportunity to dive into more advanced features of the Ignition platform, including scripting and database work in this course.
Have questions about the training?
If you require any assistance, please contact Ashley by email or phone at 574-312-0160.
September 18-22, 2023
Ignition Perspective Training
Can’t attend these dates?
Subscribe and be the first to know when dates are published.
$2,750 USD (single attendee or first attendee in a group)
$2,200 USD (additional attendees in a group)
Mon – Thurs | 8:00AM – 5:00 PM Eastern
Fri | 8:00AM – 3:00PM Eastern
Registration Fee Details
The standard workshop fee is $2,750 USD.
- Included in the registration fee are the use of a classroom laptop, all class materials, lunch each day of training, refreshments throughout the class (coffee, soft drinks, snacks), and a few evening activities. All travel costs are the responsibility of each participant.
- This is an in-person class located in Central Indiana. No virtual options are available for this class. For virtual training, please see the schedule of classes on Inductive Automation’s website.
Group Discounts (USD):
- First Attendee: $2,750
- Each Additional Attendee: $2,200
- Totalcare support discounts do not apply to Flexware Innovation hosted classes.
- Cancellations received 30 days or more before the class start date will receive a 100% refund minus a 3% administrative and processing fee (4% for cancellations outside of the U.S.).
- Cancellation received with less than 30 days’ notice is not eligible for refund, but the participant will receive a credit good for a make-up class within 12 months of cancellation, OR the registration is fully transferable to another individual without penalty. Please inform organizers of changes.
Ignition Perspective Training Registration:
- LOCATION: Register for the in-person Ignition Perspective Training at Flexware Innovation in Fishers, Indiana.
- GROUP DISCOUNTS NOTE: The first person of a group must use the standard registration fee of $2,750 USD. All remaining group members are invited to register with the $2,200 USD registration link.
In that time, he has architected and implemented many large-scale MES and OEE Ignition solutions across many different industries, including automotive, steel, food and beverage, emerging technology, etc. One of these projects was honored with Inductive Automation’s Firebrand Award. Eric always strives to architect and deliver highly configurable and expandable solutions that will grow and evolve with the customer into the future.
The training will be held at Flexware Innovation’s Headquarters. The address is 12 Municipal Drive, Suite 200, Fishers, IN 46038, USA.
Park on the North Side of the building in the large parking lot (pictured). The doors on this side of the building are the Main Entrance. Find our offices on the 2nd Floor, Suite 200.
NOTE: Most GPS Apps will direct you to the South side of the building. Do not park here. While there are a few parking spaces along the road, Flexware offices are not accessible through the South doors.
Map, parking instructions, hotels
These hotels are within a 5-minute drive of Flexware’s offices.
11455 Ikea Way
Fishers, Indiana 46037
(room rate of $115 when available)
11575 Commercial Dr,
Fishers, IN 46038
After a full day of learning, join fellow students and facilitators for fun and relaxing evening activities in and around Indianapolis.