Here’s The Webinar
A virtual panelist discussion on harnessing the power of digital transformations in manufacturing!
Watch the Digital Transformation Webinar Event Recording
Webinar Event Information
The manufacturing industry is entering a new era of industrial breakthroughs and innovation. Big Data, Analytics, Edge Devices, Cloud processing, AI, IIoT, Data Integrity, and IT/OT security are fundamentally reshaping the industry. Smart technologies hold enormous promise for most manufacturers, but it is challenging to know where to start or how to successfully implement the strategies with a long-term plan. Wherever you are in this journey, join us March 12 for an online panel discussion on Digital Transformation trends.
During this event, industry experts will discuss the topic of harnessing the power of digital transformations, so that manufacturers can remain competitive and continue evolving over time.
Topics we will cover:
- New disruptive technologies enabling smart manufacturing and the factories of the future
- Real-world examples of successful implementations
- Best practices and lessons learned
- John Dzelme, Director, Global Manufacturing IT, Cook Medical
- Ethan Lane, Chief Information Officer (CIO), Glen Raven
- Alpen Patel, Technical Services Manager, Caterpillar
- Mark Beckmann, Director, Industry Solutions, Microsoft Manufacturing Sector, Microsoft