In-Sight ViDi Standard
FISHERS, INDIANA | April 30-May 1, 2024
Hosted by Flexware Innovation in Cooperation with Cognex
In-Sight ViDi Standard Training
In-Sight ViDi takes advantage of the intuitive In-Sight spreadsheet interface to quickly set up and run deep learning applications without programming. The In-Sight spreadsheet simplifies application development and streamlines factory integration with a full I/O and communications function set.
It also enables the ability to combine traditional Cognex rules-based vision tools (like PatMax Redline™) and deep learning tools in the same job, leading to quicker deployments. Since In-Sight ViDi requires vastly smaller image sets and shorter training and validation periods than other deep learning solutions, applications are quick and easy to set up, teach, and deploy.
About This Training
NOTE ABOUT CLASS FORMAT: This class is an in-person, hands-on class taking place at Flexware Innovation’s Headquarters in Fishers, Indiana.
Flexware , in cooperation with Cognex, is pleased to offer Cognex training classes at our Fishers, Indiana headquarters. This class is facilitated by skilled Cognex facilitator.
At the end of this training event, participants will be able to:
- Utilize the ViDiDetect tool to solve different applications
- Recognize the different markings after the ViDiCheck tool has been trained
- Demonstrate how to create a Regex Model to solve a ViDiRead application
- Classify tags with ViDiGreen tool for many classes
- Distinguish between ViDiGreen and AutoLearn Classify tool and Classify a few samples without using GPU
- Familiarity with Microsoft® Windows® environment
- In-Sight Vision Suite training (TRN-VS-CGNX-STD) or equivalent knowledge
Topics that will be covered:
- Hardware and Connections
- ViDi Detect
- Tool Parameters
- ViDi Check
- ViDi Read
- ViDi Green
- AutoLearn Classify
- Tool Chaining
Have questions about the training?
If you require any assistance, please contact us by clicking “Send A Message!”
Registration Fee Details
The standard workshop fee is $1,565 USD.
- Included in the registration fee are the use of a classroom laptop, all class materials, lunch on both days of training, refreshments throughout the class (coffee, soft drinks, snacks), and an evening activity. All travel costs are the responsibility of each participant.
- Group discounts are not available.
- This is an in-person class located in Central Indiana. No virtual options are available for this class. For virtual training, please see the schedule of classes on the Cognex website.
April 30-May 1, 2024
In-Sight ViDi Standard Training
8:30AM – 5:00 PM EDT
- Registration Fee for 2-day Class: $1,565
- Cancellations received 30 days or more before the class start date will receive a 100% refund minus a 3% administrative and processing fee (4% for cancellations outside of the U.S.).
- Cancellation received with less than 30 days’ notice is not eligible for refund, but the participant will receive a credit good for a make-up class within 12 months of cancellation, OR the registration is fully transferable to another individual without penalty. Please inform organizers of changes.
- Substitutions are allowed, but you must contact organizers at least 24 hours prior to the class start date.
Credit card payment is the preferred method for all payments. Invoices and purchase orders are acceptable in the event credit card payment is not possible.
Continuing Education Credits:
Cognex’s Education Services has been recognized by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) as an Accredited provider of CEUs.
Participants will earn 2.1 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) after successful completion of this training event provided they are an active participant throughout the training event, and are in attendance for 100% of the training event’s designated training hours.
Park on the North Side of the building in the large parking lot (pictured). The doors on this side of the building are the Main Entrance. Find our offices on the 2nd Floor, Suite 200.
NOTE: Most GPS Apps will direct you to the South side of the building. Do not park here. While there are a few parking spaces along the road, Flexware offices are not accessible through the South doors.
These hotels are within a 5-minute drive of Flexware’s offices.
After a full day of learning, join fellow students and facilitators for a fun and relaxing evening at Topgolf, Pinheads, or any number of fun activities in the area!
Training Classes at Flexware
About the Training Facility
Welcome to Flexware Innovation where we are accustomed to hosting manufacturing and industry professionals from around North American. Our classroom is equipped with ample space to spread out notes along with the laptop provided to you for training. Each class is facilitated by skilled Cognex facilitators. And you’ll find a friendly support team ensuring that you have a great learning experience. Help yourself to coffee, soft drinks, water, and snacks during breaks and enjoy “The Union” where we’ll enjoy lunch and conversations. You’ll find a large selection of restaurants in the upscale city of Fishers for evening meals. We also have planned a fun “after hours” outings for you to unwind, enjoy some food and drinks, and get to know your fellow classmates. We look forward to welcoming you in our offices for your next training class!