Flexware exists to unleash the potential of technology, freeing people to focus on what’s next.
Our promise to our employees is to have a positive and lasting impact on you and your family by creating a healthy and engaging work environment.
What it means to be a Flexdog
Mission first, troops always.
At some point over the last 20 years, the term “Flexdogs” was coined for our team members here at Flexware. It is a strong and endearing term that speaks to our character.
Our inspiration comes from building innovative technology solutions that free people to focus on what’s next. Guided by our core values, we do our work in a manner that leaves a positive and lasting impact on everyone around us. This is what makes us different. This is what makes us Flexdogs.
Meet some of the Flexdogs
As Flexdogs, we don’t believe we’re meant to sit around and do nothing. We want to get out and run, we want to be pulling and leading, we want to be blazing new trails and helping our customers get where they need to go.
The benefits of working at Flexware
We differentiate ourselves by our culture and the way we treat our employees.
- Open PTO (We recognize that vacation and personal time is essential to maintaining a positive work-life balance)
- Medical/Dental/Vision Plans
- Short and Long Term Disability Coverage
- HSA/FSA Options
- 401k with Matching
- $40 Monthly Health Club Credit
- Employee Referral Program
- Internal Lunch & Learns
- Fun Employee Activities
- Quarterly Company Meetings
- Modern Work Space (New Building Coming Soon!)
Join the Flexware team
The FlexDogs say the company is a fast-paced fun place to work where everyone’s contribution is valued. The company’s growth creates new opportunities for young team members, and personal and professional growth is supported and encouraged. Trust is important at Flexware. It starts at the top with Scott Whitlock’s belief that Flexware’s success depends on everyone’s contribution and personal growth.
Flexware wants to hear from talented professionals who want to leverage their knowledge, skills, and experience to help clients solve complex business problems. If you have strong technical skills, keen business sense, and the ability to grow both professionally and personally, send your resume to email@example.com
Office: Headquarters, IN
Location: Fishers, IN
WHAT FLEXWARE DOES
Flexware Innovation is a leading technology integrator who helps forward thinkers in manufacturing and related industries build comprehensive and long-lasting solutions with ease.
Founded in 1996, Flexware continues to help companies leverage technology to solve real business problems. Flexware has teams of engineers focused on industrial controls, manufacturing systems integration, software development, business intelligence, and Internet of Things (IoT) devices. Our passion is helping our customers build solutions that stand the test of time by creating solid architecture and helping customers avoid costly design mistakes.WHAT YOU WILL DO
You will be responsible for supporting the internal IT systems of Flexware and supporting the engineers and other Flexware employees making sure they have the correct tools to be successful.
As the Systems Administrator you will be responsible for managing, supporting, troubleshooting, and maintaining the following internal systems:
- Network Administration
- Ubiquity Wireless & Firewalls, 3COM and Cisco Switches, Active Directory (Hybrid Identity Solution), Printer shares, Terminal Services
- Security Administration:
- Active Directory (Hybrid Identity Solution) management, SCCM, O365 and other security and threat detection
- Server Administration:
- Dell Servers with Hyper-V and VMWare virtualized
- Storage Administration:
- Lacie NAS and Synology SANs
- Hardware and Application Support:
- Dell Laptops, Microsoft Teams, O365, QuickBooks, other software and OS license Management
- Infrastructure Services:
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Phones – VoIP, SIP Trunks, Teams Phone Service, POE Phone networks
- Access Control and CCTV Systems Support
- A/V Support – Crestron, Projectors, TV’s, etc.
Flexware is looking for an individual that is willing to step in where necessary and help our teams be successful. Someone that is not afraid to get their hands dirty or be of service to others to help solve their IT issues, so they can serve Flexware’s customers while managing and supporting all of our internal IT Infrastructure.WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE DONE BEFORE
Flexdogs are a rare breed of engineers. They come from varied backgrounds but typically have some of the following traits:
- Received a Technical Bachelor’s degree such as Computer Technology, Computer Systems Technology, Information Systems, or similar technical degree
- Have several years of experience (4+) as a Systems or Network Administrator
- Worked with technologies such as Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Servers, Hyper-V, VMWare, VoIP Phone Systems, Networking and Firewalls, Laptop deployment and other support activities.
- Support and enhance the internal IT systems of companies
- Worked with others to solve IT problems from simple tasks all the way to building out new internal systems.
Flexware’s purpose is to unleash the potential of technology, freeing people to focus on what’s next.
Our internal promise to our Flexdogs is to have an impact on you and your family by creating a healthy and engaging work environment. We believe to be a Flexdog you live out our four core values in your personal and professional life.
Flexware offers a competitive salary, benefits package, and a semi-annual profit-sharing bonus. Our environment is fun, family-friendly, energetic and was nominated for TechPoint’s Mira Award for “Company Culture of the Year” in 2017.
Flexware has two Indiana-based offices located in Fishers and Valparaiso. As our business continues to grow, we are building a new headquarters building in the Nickel Plate District of downtown Fishers.
If you’re interested in becoming a Flexdog, let’s have a conversation! Please reach out to Matt Heiden at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your inquiry and conversation will be treated with confidentiality and we will not share your information with others. We look forward to speaking with you!