Flexware exists to unleash the potential of technology, freeing people to focus on what’s next.
Our promise to our employees is to have a positive and lasting impact on you and your family by creating a healthy and engaging work environment.
What it means to be a Flexdog
Mission first, troops always.
At some point over the last 20 years, the term “Flexdogs” was coined for our team members here at Flexware. It is a strong and endearing term that speaks to our character.
Our inspiration comes from building innovative technology solutions that free people to focus on what’s next. Guided by our core values, we do our work in a manner that leaves a positive and lasting impact on everyone around us. This is what makes us different. This is what makes us Flexdogs.
Meet some of the Flexdogs
As Flexdogs, we don’t believe we’re meant to sit around and do nothing. We want to get out and run, we want to be pulling and leading, we want to be blazing new trails and helping our customers get where they need to go.
The benefits of working at Flexware
We differentiate ourselves by our culture and the way we treat our employees.
- Open PTO (We recognize that vacation and personal time is essential to maintaining a positive work-life balance)
- Medical/Dental/Vision Plans
- Short and Long Term Disability Coverage
- HSA/FSA Options
- 401k with Matching
- $40 Monthly Health Club Credit
- Employee Referral Program
- Internal Lunch & Learns
- Fun Employee Activities
- Quarterly Company Meetings
- Modern Work Space (New Building Coming Soon!)
Join the Flexware team
The FlexDogs say the company is a fast-paced fun place to work where everyone’s contribution is valued. The company’s growth creates new opportunities for young team members, and personal and professional growth is supported and encouraged. Trust is important at Flexware. It starts at the top with Scott Whitlock’s belief that Flexware’s success depends on everyone’s contribution and personal growth.
Flexware wants to hear from talented professionals who want to leverage their knowledge, skills, and experience to help clients solve complex business problems. If you have strong technical skills, keen business sense, and the ability to grow both professionally and personally, send your resume to email@example.com
Office: Headquarters, IN
Location: Fishers, IN
What Flexware Does
Flexware Innovation is a leading technology integrator who helps forward thinkers in manufacturing and related industries build comprehensive and long-lasting solutions with ease.
Founded in 1996, Flexware continues to help companies leverage technology to solve real business problems with teams of engineers focused on software development, automation engineering, manufacturing systems integration, business intelligence, and Internet of Things (IoT) devices. Our passion is helping our customers build solutions that stand the test of time by creating solid architecture and helping customers avoid costly design mistakes.
What You Will Do
The Technical Recruiter will work with the Talent Management Team to find qualified Engineers that line up with Flexware’s projects and culture. You will foster relationships with candidates and work to connect the right candidates to the correct teams within Flexware. You will be responsible for full lifecycle recruiting among other responsibilities. This position can be located at the Fishers office, or the Valparaiso Office.
- Build relationships with candidates and current Flexdogs (Flexware employees)
- Schedule and track candidates throughout hiring process in Flexware’s Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Work closely with Talent Management Team to share new applicants and ensure proper follow-up with candidates
- Assist with scheduling phone interviews, onsite interviews, and office tours
- Identify recruiting sources, assess new talent, and develop creative ways to attract talent
- Source candidates via social networking, job postings, cold calls, etc.
- Work closely with Talent Management Team and hiring managers to understand their needs to successfully identify the right talent
- Develop a pipeline of candidates in niche areas
- Conduct candidate reference checks and background checks
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality at all times
- Participate in Job Fairs represent Flexware
- Ability to properly identify candidates based on their skillset, experience, talents, and culture fit
- Assist with management of recruiting agencies
- Assist in career-pathing current Flexdogs to ensure employee retention
- Other duties as necessary
What You Might Have Done Before
- Professional experience (or internship) in Recruiting, Sourcing, Sales, Human Resources, Communications or related field
- Experience recruiting manufacturing engineers and IT Candidates
- Ability to have technical conversations with candidates
- Strong written, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Must showcase a high degree of integrity, reliability, and trustworthiness
- Ability to have a positive attitude and have fun
- Experience working with candidates or customers in a customer facing role.
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment
- Ability to multitask with a keen sense of urgency.
- Candidates must be currently legally authorized to work in the US for any employer without restrictions or expiration.
Flexware’s Core Purpose and Beliefs
Flexware’s purpose to unleash the potential of technology, freeing people to focus on what’s next.
Our internal promise to our Flexdogs is to have an impact on families by providing a healthy work environment and engaging work environment. We believe to be a Flexdog you have to fit our Four Core Values as we live these out on a daily basis.
Flexware offers competitive salary and benefits packages, as well as performance-based bonuses. Our environment is fun, family-friendly, energetic and was nominated for TechPoint’s Mira Award for “Company Culture of the Year” in 2017.
Flexware has two Indiana-based offices located in Fishers and Valparaiso. As our business continues to grow, we are building a new headquarters in the Nickel Plate District of downtown Fishers.
If you’re interested in becoming a Flexdog, let’s have a conversation! Please reach out to Matt Heiden at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your inquiry and conversation will be treated with confidentiality and we will not share your information with others. We look forward to speaking with you!