Get the right data, to the right people, at the right time!
How do you keep your business running smoothly? For successful companies, getting the right data at the right time plays a major part in directing both tactical and strategic decisions. But how can you make good decisions when you don’t have good data available in a timely way? What can you do if your “pretty” spreadsheets and reports are giving you “pretty” wrong data?
In this webinar, you’ll learn about the common problems that a Business Intelligence (BI) solution can solve, and how it might provide you with key information to help your team grow your business and outlast your competition. You’ll learn about the most common BI best practices and how our Flexware BI team applies them at our customers. Register today.
E v e n t F a c i l i t a t o r s
- Primary responsibilities include architecture and development of solutions by working closely to identify requirements, develop, deliver, and support the solution for various clients in the manufacturing industry
- Involved in sales-to-support process from customer sales presentations to solution support and data architecture
- Knowledge expert in the BI space regarding data ETL best practices, security, and modelling techniques for data using the Microsoft stack
- Develop in Azure – data lake (gen2), standard blob storage, data factory, managed and unmanaged servers/databases, data catalog, ARM templates, RBAC security, etc.
- Architect and developed solution using lambda architecture for both real-time data and historical reporting. Presented in Power BI premium app with paginated and non-paginated reports.
- Architect and developed solution that pushes multiple on-prem plant data to cloud, integrated into a distribution data mart, and presented using Power BI embedded
- Database development using SQL Server 2008-2019 (T-SQL, SSAS, change tracking, table partitioning, linked servers, security role management, and SSIS)
- Apply best practice security end-to-end through solutions, allowing access to minimum necessary for user role
- Create and use DevOps for Agile project management and automated release pipelines via CI/CD
- Design and development of several data marts in the manufacturing space using Kimball dimensional modeling approaches
- Business Intelligence Technical Lead, Developer, and Consultant
- High-level architectural consulting, requirements analysis, and submitting proposals for new projects
- Manage Flexware’s team of senior business intelligence developers
- Designed and built numerous BI solutions including a centralized quality metrics reporting solution for 17 contract manufacturers, technical feasibility and lifecycle management assessment of Azure Synapse and Data Factory services with a data warehouse design featuring 1000 data tables and 3 terabytes of data, and architected and developed an outage communication management system to alert 300 customers and track over 500 IT data assets.
- Business and Technical Acumen: SDLC, Project Management, Account Management, Requirements Gathering, SQL Server, Oracle, PL/SQL, IBM PDA/Netezza, Azure Synapse, AWS Redshift, Azure Data Factory, SSIS, Informatica PowerCenter, Reporting and Power Platform: SSRS, Tableau, Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate
Flexware Innovation is the go-to engineering firm for forward-thinking manufacturers that need to integrate their business and production systems to maximize their resources. Founded in 1996, our highly-skilled teams of dedicated professionals work side-by-side with customers to leverage technology to solve real business problems by providing best-in-class software development, automation engineering, manufacturing systems integration, business intelligence solutions, Internet of Things (IoT) devices and specialized product development.