Connect. Reimagine. Grow.
At the mention of Internet of Things (IoT), most think, oh yes, sensors and connecting devices, but in truth, it’s so much more. It’s utilizing data to enhance lives and experiences, improve product designs, optimize processes, interconnect logistics, and even validate claims.
IoT is fueling innovative solutions in many areas around the world, from buildings and cities to healthcare, logistics and the family home. It’s providing for connected manufacturing, supply chains, retail, asset management and predictive maintenance.
IoT also is allowing many to reimagine customer service and become solution-based enterprises.
So what can IoT do for you?
- Widespread Connectivity
- Real-time Monitoring
- Real-time Device Management
- Integrated Processes
- Critical Warnings
- Predictive Maintenance
- Product Reliability Improvement
- Improve Customer Experience
IoT Project Implementations
Often clients face IoT project implementation obstacles as they deploy Big Data solutions for their organizations. Issues abound in areas like reliability, connectivity, security and privacy.
Many industry specific solutions exist, and the Flexware team can help you identify the best solution for your business (even if that is a custom solution), tackle obstacles and implement with ease.
Have untapped data? Let the FlexDogs help.
The Flexware team has been solving real-world IoT issues since our inception. We are in the trenches daily helping customers develop and implement custom and scalable solutions, by first listening and identifying limitations, constraints and concerns.
Flexware’s capabilities in the IoT and Big Data space includes:
- Consult on strategic IoT direction for the customer
- Development of custom, electronic IoT devices for remote communications utilizing cellular, satellite, LPWAN, WiFi or other wired and wireless technologies
- Development of custom device management, cloud or enterprise IoT solutions
- Program management of electronic assemblies
If you would like to talk to an IoT FlexDog expert, please reach out to Dan Hughes at email@example.com.